BRUSSELS, May 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission sees no other option than returning to court if Germany goes ahead with a revised law concerning control over carmaker Volkswagen , a spokesman for the EU executive said on Tuesday. "If it's going to look like it seems to be, then (there is) no other way than to go to court again," the spokesman told a regular briefing. "In other words, if the current situation is formalised, the Commission would have to see this as a non-respect of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU sees no option other than court over VW law" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642