FRANKFURT, April 22 (Reuters) - The European Union will approve a truck toll joint venture between DaimlerChrysler and Deutsche Telekom on condition the firms open the technology up to competitors, the Financial Times said on Tuesday. European regulators would approve the venture on Wednesday, the FT said in a report citing people close to the case, but said the companies would be forced to allow rivals to offer telematic services such as navigation systems and real-time traffic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU set to approve German road toll deal -newspaper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.