BRUSSELS, July 28 (Reuters) - European Union trade experts agreed on Tuesday to apply permanent penalties on imports of Chinese steel pipes, replacing a series of provisional six-month duties, EU officials said. Permanent or definitive EU trade duties usually last for five years. While details of the duty rates have yet to emerge, officials said they were expected to range up to around 40 percent, depending on the product concerned. The experts represented each of the EU's 27 member ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU sets permanent import duty on China steel pipes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642