* EU Commission plans 43.6 percent tax on Chinese fibreglass * Tax opposed by majority of EU capitals, diplomats say * Tax may hurt production of lighter vehicles, wind turbines By Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck BRUSSELS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Several European Union member states will try to pressure the European Commission on Thursday to scrap plans for a new tax next month on Chinese fibreglass used in the clean technology sector, EU diplomats told Reuters. A special gathering of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU states may block Chinese fibreglass tax-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642