* Czech PM urges no more EU divisions * Officials cool on eastern aid calls * Details scarce on French plan for European auto sector By Mark John BRUSSELS, March 1 (Reuters) - Appeals for a bail-out of Europe's weakest economies will face a cool response at an EU summit on Sunday, with those seeking aid likely to be told they must also put their finances in order. Officials played down chances of European leaders taking any decision on Hungary's call for a 180-billion-euro ($228 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU summit to give cool response to bail-out calls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.