By Jeff Mason BRUSSELS, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Wide-ranging proposals to clean up Europe's polluted air won approval from the European Commission on Wednesday after a debate over the package's multi-billion euro price tag threatened to scupper it. The measures, dubbed the "clean air strategy", will seek to bring the European Union up to par with the United States in capping emissions of particulates, or fine dust, in the air. It will also set tighter limits for emissions of pollutants like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU tackles air pollution in multi-billion euro plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642