BRUSSELS, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The European Parliament voted in favour of a free-trade pact between the European Union and South Korea on Thursday, clearing the way for the accord to come into effect from July. Parliament approved the agreement, which is expected to double the value of trade in goods between the EU and South Korea to around 100 billion euros ($135 billion) a year, by a vote of 465 to 128, with 19 abstentions, officials said. (Reporting by Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU trade pact with South Korea clears final hurdle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642