BRUSSELS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission wants more details from Italy on changes to its motorway concessions in conjunction with a takeover of toll-road firm Autostrade by Spain's Abertis , a spokesman said. "I believe that the competition department was due to write to the Italian authorities asking for more clarity concerning the criteria for the allocation of concessions for operating motorways," Commission spokesman Jonathan Todd said on Monday. The Commission, Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU wants more details from Italy over road deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.