BRUSSELS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The European Commission warned on Wednesday that global warming might be more devastating than previously thought and called on negotiators at global talks this year to remain open to deeper, more costly emissions cuts. It made the warning as it unveiled its negotiating position for talks in December in Copenhagen on a successor to the Kyoto protocol, the U.N.'s main tool against climate change. The EU executive said it would call for emissions from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU warns climate fight may need bolder action" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642