ROME, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The European Union would consider appealing to the World Trade Organisation if U.S. aid for the American auto industry made conditions unfair for European manufacturers, the EU's transport chief said. "Europe is evaluating -- if that help should impinge on the competitiveness of our producers -- appealing to the WTO," European Transport Commissioner Antonio Tajani said in an interview with Italian paper La Stampa published on Thursday. The Italian commissioner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU would consider taking U.S. to WTO over auto aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642