PARIS, March 24 (Reuters) - Investment company Eurazeo may sell a small stake in car rental business Europcar to private equity firms but wants to keep control, the head of Eurazeo's managing board said on Friday. The French company bought Europcar this month for around 3.3 billion euros ($4 billion) in cash and debt from former owner, Germany's Volkswagen . Eurazeo financed the Europcar purchase with around 900 million euros of its own funds and borrowed the rest. "We will reduce this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eurazeo says may sell small stake in Europcar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.