PARIS, Dec 27 (Reuters) - French investment group Eurazeo said on Friday it was entering exclusive talks with Italian automaker Fiat's commercial vehicle arm Iveco to buy all of its Fraikin unit. Eurazeo said in a statement Fraikin, a French long-term hire company for industrial vehicles, had an estimated turnover of 570 million euros in 2002. It said the purchase could be finalised during January 2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eurazeo says in talks to buy Iveco's Fraikin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.