LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - News, details on corporate bond issues in the European markets on Thursday: BANQUE PSA Mandate: The financing arm of French car maker Peugeot plans a euro-denominated 18-month and one day issue, as reported by IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service. Managing banks: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank. ALLIED IRISH BANKS Mandate: The Irish bank plans a three-year benchmark euro government-guaranteed fixed-rate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EURO BONDS-Banque PSA, Allied Irish, Close Brothers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.