LONDON, Aug 26 (Reuters) - News, details on corporate bond issues in the European markets on Thursday: BERLIN-HANNOVERSCHE HYPOTHEKENBANK Issue: The German bank plans a 5-year 500 million euro covered bond, as reported by IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service. Guidance: Mid-swaps plus 11-12 basis points Managing banks: Credit Agricole, LBBW, Unicredit and WGZ. BAWAG Mandate: The Austrian bank plans a 3-year public sector covered bond issue, IFR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EURO BONDS-BHH, BAWAG, Banesto, RCI Banque" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.