LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Here are details on corporate bond issues in the European market on Tuesday: EDENRED Issue: The French pre-paid services business plans a 7-year euro bond issue, as reported by IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service. Guidance: Mid-swaps plys 140 basis points area. Managing banks: Deutsche Bank, Natixis and Societe Generale. ALSTHOM Mandate: The French engineering group plans a dual-tranche 5-year and 8-year bond issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EURO BONDS-RCI Banque, Edenred, Alsthom, Glencore, Muenchener" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.