LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Here are details on corporate bond issues in the European market on Tuesday: RCI BANQUE Mandate: The financing arm of French carmaker Renault plans a 5-year fixed-rate benchmark euro bond, as reported by IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service. Managing banks: BBVA, Natixis, Royal Bank of Scotland. MUENCHENER HYPOTHEKENBANK Issue: The German lender has opened books on its planned three-year 1 billion euro covered bond, IFR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EURO BONDS-RCI Banque, Muenchener Hypothenkenbank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.