By Josie Cox and Natalie Harrison LONDON, Oct 31 (IFR) - Corrective widening in credit markets failed to throw a spanner in the works of a nascent primary revival as Volkswagen Leasing drew strong demand for a EUR1.5bn bond and Faurecia launched the first public high-yield bond from a debut issuer since July. Volkswagen Leasing had managed to attract in excess of EUR6bn in orders by the time books closed around 09:30 GMT on the dual-tranche deal via Barclays, BNP Paribas, RBC, Danske ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EURO CORP-Corporates undeterred by stalled rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.