* Economy doubts resurface after US home sales * Greece CDS touches record wides * Autos main theme in primary market LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - European corporate credit default swap spreads were wider on Thursday, pressured partly by a more cautious view on the robustness of the global economic recovery after disappointing U.S. home sales data on Wednesday. "The very weak US new home sales number was a catalyst for the turn in sentiment," credit strategists at Barclays Capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EURO CORP-Europe CDS widen, auto deals dominate new issues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642