PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Eurocopter, the world's largest maker of civil helicopters, reported orders up sharply in 2007 to 802 helicopters from 615 in 2006. The orders were worth 6.6 billion euros ($9.56 billion), up 30 percent year on year, and lifted the company's order backlog to 13.5 billion euros, according to slides seen by Reuters ahead of a news conference. Revenue at the helicopter unit of European aerospace group EADS rose to 4.17 billion euros in 2007 from 3.8 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eurocopter 2007 sales 4.17 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642