BRUSSELS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Some of the five companies which could be dropped from Belgium's blue chip index next year reacted angrily at the way Euronext decided to revise criteria for inclusion without notice, and one did not exclude legal action. Belgian steel wire and cord maker Bekaert sent a letter to the Euronext board asking for an explanation of the move it was not consulted on, and which it was informed of less than two hours before it was officially announced. Euronext ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Euronext's Bel-20 review upsets some" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.