FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is "very satisifed" with the bids it has received for car rental firm Europcar but has not ruled out a public listing for the business, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters on Friday. "An order of magnitude of around 3 billion euros ($3.59 billion) for enterprise value is certainly realistic," the source said of the offers. He said more than two but fewer than 10 parties had submitted bids, including private equity firm JP Morgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europcar bids please VW, IPO not ruled out -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.