FRANKFURT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The chief executive of carmakers Renault and Nissan sees a tough year for the European car market in 2012 and is taking measures to protect the groups' brands from a downturn, Carlos Ghosn told a German magazine. "There's no doubt that the market will decline in the coming year. The only question is by how much." Ghosn, who heads the two alliance partners, told Automotive News Europe in an interview published on Saturday. He said Renault-Nissan was therefore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe car market tough in 2012-Renault CEO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642