* Chinese supplies push antimony prices to record * DRC constraints lead tantalite to fresh multi-year high By Michael Taylor LONDON, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Minor metals traded mostly mixed over the past week, with fire-proof material antimony a standout gainer as traders cited concerns over supplies in China. Antimony grade 99.65, used in fabrics to cover furniture and in PVC window frames, has soared about 80 percent this year. An environmental and health and safety crackdown in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE MINOR METALS-Antimony, tantalite maintain upward trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.