PARIS, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Europe needs to follow the U.S. example and take measures to help the auto industry, French Prime Minister Francois Fillon said on Thursday. "We know that the United States have just decided support of $25 billion for the American automobile industry," Fillon told the French Senate. "It would not be acceptable for Europe not to equip itself with tools to allow our automobile industry to get through this difficult passage in the crisis," he said. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe must help the car industry - French PM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.