By Sophy Tonder, European M&A correspondent LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - A spike in European mergers and acquisitions in the second quarter of 2002 has raised hopes M&A business will pick up faster in Europe than in the U.S., where the WorldCom scandal has shattered already frail confidence. "Europe will continue to see more activity than the States and has had a reasonable pace of transactions consistent with the need to restructure and reposition and higher confidence on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe provides hope for M&A as H1 volumes slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.