March 29 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including LVMH, MAN, Swatch and Solvay, on Thursday. HIGHLIGHTS * MAN : Berenberg cuts to sell * ArcelorMittal : Exane raises to neutral, Socgen cuts to hold * European luxury goods: Barclays ups price targets on LVMH, Swatch, others * Hannover Re : RBC ups price target to eur 47 from eur 42 * Vivendi SA : HSBC cuts to neutral from overweight Following is a summary of research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: ArcelorMittal, MAN, Swatch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642