May 29 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including Aveva, Greggs and Topps Tiles, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Aveva : Barclays raises to equal weight; Deutsche Bank, Goldman revise price target * Greggs : Liberum, Canaccord raise rating on stock * Topps Tiles : Seymour Pierce, Oriel Securities raise rating on stock * European Telecom Services; Nomura raises to neutral from bearish Following is a summary of research actions on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: Aveva, Greggs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642