target EUR 0.80 * Vestel white goods : Goldman cuts price target to YTL 2.60 from YTL 3.20 * Vodafone : UBS removes from the European key call list * Volkswagen : ESN/equinet raises price target to 145 EUR from 127 EUR * Volkswagen AG : S&P raises to strong buy from buy * Volkswagen AG : S&P raises price target to EUR170 from EUR145 * Volkswagen AG : Commerzbank raises price target to EUR 160 from EUR 152 * Volvo : Citigroup raises price target ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: Barclays, Aixtron, Vodafone=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642