Sek 170 from Sek 175; rating outperform * Sky Deutschland : Commerzbank ups price to eur 3.70 from eur 2.80; rating buy * Suedzucker : Barclays raises target to 25 eur from 23 eur; rating underweight * Talktalk : JP Morgan raises to neutral from underweight * Talktalk : JP Morgan raises price target to 170p from 132p * Telenet : BofA Merrill cuts to neutral from buy * Verbund : BofA Merrill cuts to underperform from neutral * Victoria PLC : Seymour Pierce starts with buy rating * Vivendi : ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: BMW, Alpha Bank, Daimler =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642