March 27 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including BMW, Daimler and Diageo on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * European refiners: Nomura initiates coverage with bearish view * BMW, Daimler : UBS raises price target on stocks * Easyjet : Barclays, Citigroup, four others raise price target on stock * French banks: Credit Suisse ups targets on BNP Paribas, SocGen, 2 others * Flughafen Wien, Flughafen Zuerich : RBC raises ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: BMW, Easyjet, BNP Paribas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.