May 30 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including KCOM and COLT, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * UK Telecom: Barclays starts KCOM, COLT with overweight Following is a summary of research actions on European companies reported by Reuters on Wednesday. Stock entries are in alphabetical order. See bottom of the table for sector changes. * COLT : Barclays starts with overweight * KCOM : Barclays starts with overweight * Daisy : ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: KCOM, COLT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642