May 30 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including KCOM, Pekao and Vivendi, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Lloyds Banking : JP Morgan raises to neutral from underweight * UK Telecom: Barclays starts KCOM, COLT with overweight * Pekao : Renaissance Capital raises to hold * Dialog Semiconductor : HSBC starts with overweight; price target EUR19 * Vivendi : Liberum re-initiates with buy; EUR 20 fair value Following is a summary of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: KCOM, Pekao, Vivendi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.