Jan 27 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including Rio Tinto, Randstad and Volkswagen, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Nokia : Analysts cut share-price target on the cellphone maker * Anglo American : Barclays cuts to equal weight * Zurich Financial : RBC, Vontobel lift price target on stock * German auto sector: Citigroup ups target on Volkswagen, Porsche * Easyjet : Deutsche, UBS, Barclays lift price target on stock Following is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: Nokia, Anglo American, Zurich Financial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642