May 25 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including SABMiller and United Utilities, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Euro Engineering Services: Jefferies starts Serco with buy * European Brewers: Bernstein cut target on AB InBev, Diageo * SABMiller : Nomura, Barclays, Bernstein cut price target * Severn Trent : HSBC cuts to neutral from overweight * United Utilities : Barclays, Nomura raises target on stock Following is a summary of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: SABMiller, United Utilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642