28 March (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including Aegon, Nestle and Rolls Royce, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Nestle : UBS cuts to neutral from buy; removes from European key calls list * Rolls Royce : Goldman Sachs raises price target * Total : Kepler cuts to hold from buy * Unicredit : RBC lifts price target on stock * MAN : WestLB cuts to reduce from neutral Following is a summary of research actions on European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUND-UP: Total, Nestle, MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.