June 28 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including TomTom, Iliad and France Telecom, on Thursday. HIGHLIGHTS * Technology: Goldman cuts TomTom to sell * Insurers: Macquarie starts Aviva, Axa with outperform * Staffers: Morgan Stanley raises Adecco to equal-weight * Oil & Gas cos: Bernstein raises Premier Oil, others to outperform * CEEMEA Equity Strategy: Barclays ups Turkey to overweight; cuts Russia Following is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUNDUP: Axa, TomTom, Adecco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.