June 29 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including Solvay, BMW and M6, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chemicals: ING raises Arkema, Clariant to buy * Media: Exane cuts M6 to neutral; cuts target on ITV, others * Exchanges: JP Morgan cuts London Stock Exchange to underweight * BMW : UBS raises to buy from neutral * European Equity Strategy: Barclays raises telecoms to overweight; cuts technology Following is a summary of research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EUROPE RESEARCH ROUNDUP: Solvay, BMW, M6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.