* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 0.8 pct; volumes light * China rate hike weighs on shares * Autos hit by Beijing car registrations quota cut * For up-to-the-minute market news, click on [STXNEWS/EU] By Brian Gorman LONDON, Dec 27 (Reuters) - European stocks fell on Monday in thin trade, after an interest rate rise in China sparked worries about global growth, with Europe's carmakers badly hit by the rate hike and also by Beijing's move to cut registration quotas. At 1200 GMT, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe shares fall as China ups rates; trade thin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642