* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.5 percent, third day of gains * Mid-March peaks 6.7 pct away, re-test a possibility * Earnings off to a stronger start than Q4 By Toni Vorobyova LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - European equities were supported by a crop of strong corporate earnings on Thursday, extending the rebound from three-month lows into a third session and opening the door for fresh peaks - as long as euro zone debt concerns remain at bay. The FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.5 percent at 1,047.91 points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe stocks boosted by earnings from trucks to oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642