* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.3 percent * Weak euro zone sentiment reignites concerns * Strong energy, autos outweighed by weak financials and drugs By Toni Vorobyova LONDON, April 26 (Reuters) - European equities dipped into the red on Thursday, easing back towards three-month lows after glum euro zone data re-focused investors' attention on the region's problems, eclipsing a run of stronger-than-expected earnings from energy and auto majors. Euro zone confidence weakened across the board - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe stocks ease, weighed down by data, banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.