Corsa outsells Focus by 90 units to take second place in April.
U.K. new-car sales register their strongest growth in 14 months as April deliveries jump 14.8% to 163,357 units. The market’s best April performance since 2008 prompts the industry to boost its full-year forecast to 2.11 million. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders concedes high demand for certain models in March and an early Easter break may have pushed some sales into April, but raised its outlook as the latest result drove the 4-month total up 8.9% to 768,555 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April Vehicle Sales in Full Bloom in U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.