Luxury sports-car maker seeking capital in exchange for 40% equity share.
Five years after being purchased from Ford by a Kuwait-based financial firm, Aston Martin reportedly is seeking an equity injection. According to Private Equity News, the British sports-car maker told debt investors during a discussion of third-quarter financial results it “was at an advanced stage to secure a capital increase, which will ensure (the auto maker) can deliver its medium- and long-term growth plans.” Front-runners in the quest for a stake in the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin Seeking Capital Infusion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.