Renault Initiale Paris prepares the way for a Renault Espace replacement.
PARIS – Two top designers of European concept cars say that, today, putting a handful of ideas in a concept is better than having a whole host of features. The Opel Monza and a concept signaling the next Renault Espace, both unveiled at last year’s Frankfurt auto show, illustrate their point at the recent Festival Automobile International here. Creators of the Opel Monza, says Adam Opel advanced-design chief Boris Jacob, wanted to show how cars of the future could be wirelessly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automakers Say Simpler Better in Testing Market With Concept Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.