Russia sole European market for China-built SUV.
VIENNA – Haima Automobile, the Chinese auto maker partly owned by FAW Group, resumes distribution activities in Russia. The auto maker selects the Haima 7 SUV, which is imported fully built from China, as the first model for its Russian comeback. The Haima 7, powered by a 2.0L gasoline engine making 147 hp, starts at RR689,900 ($21,300). “Our company has high hopes for the sale of the Haima 7 in Russia, which is a key region for us,” Dong Guoqiang, managing director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China‚Äôs Haima Takes Second Crack at Russian Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.