B21 appears to be all Hawtai-designed.
MADRID – China’s Hawtai Motor, one-time spurned suitor of Saab in Sweden, may be moving toward producing vehicles in Spain. Paterna Mayor Lorenzo Agusti and Hawtai representatives signed a memorandum of understanding earlier this month designed to pave the way for an assembly operation in a future free-trade zone in Valencia harbor. The plan should be viewed with some skepticism, however. Hawtai’s efforts to expand outside China have gone awry before, including its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s Hawtai May Assemble Cars in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.