Citroen JV’s DS5 first of two SUVs for Chinese market.
TURIN – The focus at Citroen is on growth, both in terms of its new products and new markets led by China. Reinventing itself “is a choice; it is a must; it is a strategy,” says Frederic Banzet, general manager of the brand. The French automaker is taking two paths toward the future: expanding the range of the DS premium sub-brand and adding the Cactus C4 CUV to its mainstream C line. The DS path leads directly to China, where the sub-brand will be given fully ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Targeting China With Upmarket DS Marque" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.