Electric-vehicle registrations in EU up 71% in 2013 from prior-year.
BRUSSELS – Average carbon-dioxide emissions of new cars sold in the European Union in 2013 are below the EU’s 2015 required level, final statistics to be published by the European Environment Agency in the fall are expected to confirm. Provisional figures released April 30 by the agency show new cars’ emissions averaged 127 g/km in 2013, less than the 2015 target of 130 g/km mandated by the EU in 2009. The values refer to average emissions of the 2013 EU fleet and do not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Cars Beat CO2 Emissions Target Two Years Early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.