Land Rover is exception to market, up 38.1%, due to success of Evoque.
PARIS – European Union light-vehicle sales fell 4.8% in October, the 13th straight month of decline, with deliveries through the first 10 months down 7.3% to 10.3 million units in the EU’s 27 member states, according to ACEA, the European auto maker's association. The U.K. was the only region among the five largest markets to see a positive trend, with sales up 12.1% in October and growing 5% in the first 10 months, compared with year-ago. Germany, the largest market, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Light-Vehicle Sales Slide for 13th Straight Month in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.