German demand may raise Nissan Pixo’s U.K. price tag.
A recovery in the German markets may end the golden times for new-vehicle buyers in the U.K. Car-pricing expert CAP Automotive says soaring new-vehicle sales in the region this year have been driven by aggressive price deals and other incentives as manufacturers diverted supply away from dead-in-the-water European markets. But CAP Automotive chief forecaster Dylan Setterfield says the U.K.’s low-priced new-car boom may be living on borrowed time. The main threat comes from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Recovery May Drive Up U.K. New-Car Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.