Peugeot saw sales rise 6.8% following its Car of the Year win with new 308.
PARIS – Passenger-vehicle sales in the European Union rose for the sixth straight month in February, up 8.0% from like-2013. While nobody has yet raised their forecasts for the year, the 6.6% growth after two months is well ahead of the general expectation of a 2% gain for 2014. And for the six months since September, when sales started picking up, the market is running 6.1% ahead of year-ago. The 335,000-unit improvement over the six months is the equivalent of putting several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Sales Continue Climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.